"To Age or not to Age" Wine tasting with Lucas from Del Mundo wines
Time & Location
About the Event
Lucas from Del Mundo wines invites you to come and talk about how to age a beautiful wine. What properties are involved and what makes a great wine to age!
Starting with a Tonon Prosecco Superiore Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG, Veneto Italy.
Then moving through -
- A 2015 Tenuta Di Burchino Chianti Superiore DOCG, Tuscany Italy
- A 2015 Great Five Pinotage Reserve, Stellenbosch Western Cape South Africa
- A 2005 Fortius Tempranillo – Cabernet Sauvignon Gran Reserva, Navarra Spain
and finishing off with a -
- 2002 Heredad de Baroja 100% Tempranillo, Gran Reserva, Rioja Alavesa, Spain.
We will have food available to complement these wines as well as the bar open if you want to have a drink and mingle before the tasting starts.
Door's will be open at 5pm and the tasting will be starting at 6pm.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Del Mundo wine tasting$50$500$0
- Early bird Special$40$400$0